Saturday 4/21/18

Today's card is : Temperance. Finding Balance. Adjustment. I am having a very chill weekend before starting my new job on Monday. I am presently enjoying a long weekend between the last day of my previous job, & the 1st day of the upcoming new one. I am feeling relaxed in a way I have not in months. I gave myself the home spa treatment, did my yoga, & am enjoying a chill night with my hubby. I have been doing some Soul Searching, practicing self care, writing again...I'm feeling much more Myself. I am really looking forward to starting a new chapter on Monday. Since I was out late gaming last night & forgot to post...my card yesterday Friday 4/20/18:
4 of Wands. Celebrate the fruits of one's labor. Enjoy yourself--you've earned it. So that's exactly what i did yesterday. I hung out with my best friends, ordered yummy asian food, & rolled some dice! Playing Shadowrun--my favorite tabletop rpg--is my preferred way to unwind.

Comments

Popular Posts