Tuesday 4/17/18

These are my cards today. One is from the Native Spirit oracle deck. The 2nd, you will probably recognize as the 4 of cups from a standard Rider-Waite tarot deck. I do like to work with several decks, so you'll see variations here from time to time. I tend to prefer decks rooted in the Rider-Waite system, & for my daily pulls will use this standard deck most often, because it is the one everyone knows. So, lets start with that 4 of Cups shall we? For me, this card tends to represent a disconnect. It is a reminder to take a step back from the Real World. Try to Breathe. Let things go & Just Be. This is a sentiment I struggle with often, & in my daily quest to re-align myself & find balance, I find I need to take a step back, see the choices in front of me, & just sit with them a bit. Just Be. Disconnect. Let all the stresses of the day go. Stop holding on to them so tightly ...until they drive me to neurotic madness. The Other card-- from the Native Spirit Oracle: is The Storyteller. I am a writer by nature, but I haven't in some time. I just recently resumed the practice of a daily tarot pull to work with throughout the day...& I thought a daily blog might also be helpful. Get back to writing. Letting out that which I swallow down and wall in. So this seems like a pretty fitting card as well. Choose meanings, find interpretations...be the Free-Spirited Storyteller I am in my soul... If you are reading this...I haven't really discovered the true nature of where this blog is going yet. Thanks for joining me while I find it...

Comments

Popular Posts