Sunday 5/27/18

Today's card is : the Wheel of Fortune. Yesterday's card (sat 5/26/18) was :Strength. Strength is pretty self explanatory--harnessing inner srength, courage, instinct, taming one's beast. Yesterday my brother tied the knot, & as someone with some severe social anxieties--large scale social events can be tough for me, as they go against most of my natural inclinations to kerp things small & quiet. However I have my coping strategies & it turned out to be a pretty alright day. Today's Wheel is all about Change...movement, destiny, taking action. The wheel is a reminder that nothing stays the same, & while we cannot control what life throws at us--we CAN control our reactions & response. For me, I believe today will be a day of centering myself & reconnection as I continue to adapt & find my "new normal"...

Comments

Popular Posts