Thursday 5/24/18

Today's card is the: Two of Pentacles. Adaptability, changes, multi-tasking & play. To me, it means to roll with it, to be chill, & to find balance. This card is ALL ABOUT BALANCE TO ME. There are rough seas behind him, however the jester does not appear stressed. His face is calm, he is centered in the image, & the pentacles he is juggling are balanced perfectly within the lemniscate. It is about finding your peace within the world, nimble movement...going with the flow & finding balance within chaos, & having fun anyways. I myself have been feeling very much like this--I am adapting to all of the changes that have come with my new job, still finding my rhythm, really excited to be off today so I can recharge & do my own thing...& I ve found my smile again. It was lost for awhile...

Comments

Popular Posts