Monday 6/11/18

Today's Card is the Wheel of Fortune. Change, movement, destiny, luck, expansion. In this context--for me--it IS CHANGE. ADAPTING TO CHANGE. FINDING MY NEW RHYTHM. LEARNING TO ROLL WITH IT. I still struggle with this--so I guess I ll just have to keep working on it. Perhaps I will sit with it & meditate today? The other card is from Sunday 6/10--the Queen of Pentacles. I have been seeing her ALOT lately. My friend shawnbaker@blogspot.com thinks this means I need to apply emotion either directly to or instead of Earthly matters. (He also does daily card pulls). This makes sense--as I have been overthinking & then gnawing on myself over job performance. The other powers that be feel I am doing well--my own standards are tougher. I think the cards are reminding me to roll with it, & nurture myself. I Am Enough--I need to remember that.

Comments

Popular Posts