Monday 6/3/18

My cards today are : Death & the 10 of swords. I have been getting alot of contrasting cards lately--as I am forever wrestling with my own psyche. Death brings Change & Transformation. The 10 of swords--Ruin, desoloation. Swords as a suit are tied to the mind--thoughts. As I have been trying to find my "new normal"--my balance & rhythm within a new job situation this past month, I still have my old demons to deal with. I have a pretty intense anxiety disorder. I have been managing it-better than ever honestly, but it likes to remind me it is still there, just beneath the surface & chew on me. It's never really gone, just something I live with. Perhaps the Death card is telling me I am going to have a revelation...that will help me live with it BETTER?

Comments

Popular Posts