Thorsday 6/28/18

Today's card(s) are: The Magician & the Ace of Swords. The Magician is: personal power, intention, will & resourcefulness. This card shows up to encourage you to take control of your own life. The last couple days I've been really trying to harness the Anxiety Monster again. Finding a new job was one of the big steps to put my life on track. Now it's time for the little ones. Taming the Anxiety Monster means staying on a good routine...sleeping 7/8 hours, daily meditation, daily yoga or tai chi, daily tarot pull & a little writing to center myself...These things do wonders & yet often get lost in the busy shuffle of the day to day. The other card was the Ace of Swords. This card represents Truth, realization, & clarity. For me--I think this is a new way of seeing things. Realizing how important the little steps are as well, & taking action to incorporate those practices in my daily life.

Comments

Popular Posts