Thursday 6/7/18

I ALWAYS draw my daily card from a Rider-Waite deck. It's what I learned to read with, & for blogging purposes I feel it's the deck most people are familiar with. I like to draw a 2nd card for clarification--& I have been using the Shadowscapes deck for that. I just recently discovered the Animals divine deck--& I think this will become my secondary for this purpose. These are my consistents...but occassionally I may share full readings with different decks, or oracle pulls, or anything experimental I may do with cards. I mean--we all like cards--or you probably would not be here? Todays cards were : the 9 of wands..& the Ace of wands. Wands are tied to the element of fire, & to creativity. The 9 of wands--is perseverance, guardedness, inner reserves. It is wisdom & strength gained through experience. I am my own worst enemy, & I have a bad tendency to allow my inner conciousness to beat myself down. Over & over again....in my mind. The Anxiety Monster has been reminding me it's still around with very minor episodes. I think this card is a reminder to learn from them, but do not give in to self fulfilling prophecies. The Ace of Wands--is creative awakening & new ideas. It is new beginnings, & nurturing that "spark". It could be a new project, or it could be as simple as allowing new perspectives & new ways of thinking to grow.

Comments

Popular Posts