Thorsday 12/6/18

My card today was : Death, & then I drew two cards for clarification. They were the Ace of Wands & the Heirophant. One of my very best friends is flying in from California today, & will be here for the next week & a half. These trips tend to be a flurry of energy--& I will be more social in the next 2 weeks than I typically am in the whole year! So lets see: Death. Looks like there's going to be a major change. A shift in perspective perhaps? This shift will be transformative & regenerative. Then comes the beginning of a new idea, the spark of somthing new. This is the Ace. Could be a new project, or a collaboration, or a magickal endeavor? Followed by the Heirophant. The teacher. The question is: am I learning, or teaching? Unsure exactly how it will all play out, but this definitely sounds like a chicago visit.

Comments

Popular Posts